Sunday, February 5, 2012

MEMORIES OF THE SUPER BOWL

Janelle, our Junk Food Art Director recalls her 2007 Super Bowl experience...

Feb. 4, 2007
Dolphin Stadium Miami, Florida
Chicago bears v Indianapolis Colts











































 Being a huge chicago bears fan, I couldn’t have been more excited that the bears were going to Superbowl XLV back in 2006, especially considering I bought my plane ticket to florida before they even won the last playoff game against the saints. Lucky for me, they won that game! Next on my list was scoring a super bowl ticket- harder than you would think when they cost so much! Luckily I have a good friend who works for the philadelphia eagles- she was able to hook me up!
Next up- getting up to date gear to wear- UNFORTUNTELY junk food was not making NFL tees yet- had we’d been, I would have been the best dressed at the game! Turns out that day was a dreary and wet day- pretty much how I felt after we got beaten 29 to 17 by the colts... (the colts were good then- nothing like the team they were this year- I swear!) Was happy to cross going to the superbowl off my bucket list- just wish it had been a bears win! 

But the best part of the day: prince was the halftime show!




















Subscribe to the Junk Food blog HERE!
Follow Junk Food on Pintrest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments: